The Office of Communications advances the mission of the Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine by raising awareness of our growth and influence in academia, by highlighting faculty contributions and expertise, and by celebrating student milestones and experiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Media relations
- Facilitating interviews with our diverse experts
- Fulfilling requests for information and materials
- Internal communications (faculty, students and staff)
- And chronicling our achievements via print, digital, web and social media channels.
- School of Medicine Faculty Member Publishes Pivotal Study in MS
- Medical Scholars Pipeline Program at School of Medicine Receives $50,000 Grant
- School of Medicine Becomes First in NY to Establish Osler Society
Find stories about the School of Medicine, including more academic, clinical and scientific highlights, from our partners at Hofstra University and the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
Obtain brochures, program overviews, and other information about the School of Medicine.