The Office of Communications advances the mission of the Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine by raising awareness of our growth and influence in academia, by highlighting faculty contributions and expertise, and by celebrating student milestones and experiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Media relations
- Facilitating interviews with our diverse experts
- Fulfilling requests for information and materials
- Internal communications (faculty, students and staff)
- And chronicling our achievements via print, digital, web and social media channels.
- Assistant professor of pediatrics brings the prom to hospital bedside for a deserving teen
- School of Medicine Becomes First in NY to Establish Osler Society
- How Research Can Enhance Medical Training
Find stories about the School of Medicine, including more academic, clinical and scientific highlights, from our partners at Hofstra University and the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
Obtain brochures, program overviews, and other information about the School of Medicine.