Zucker School of Medicine
Office of Communications
The Office of Communications advances the mission of the Zucker School of Medicine by raising awareness of our growth and influence in academia, by highlighting faculty contributions and expertise, and by celebrating student milestones and experiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Media relations
- Facilitating interviews with our diverse experts
- Maintaining and updating our school of medicine website
- Fulfilling requests for information and materials
- Internal and external communications (faculty, students, and staff)
- Collaborating with the Events team
- Chronicling our achievements via print, digital, web, and social media channels
We work closely with the Creative Services team at Hofstra University to produce brochures, catalogs, fliers, newsletters, invitations, posters and so on.
We are here to facilitate the communication efforts of the school of medicine and help create/edit and fact-check all content that is circulated through our social media platforms, website, newsletters, and other publications.
Assists with the maintenance of the Zucker School of Medicine website and other related projects.
We assist with event promotion, faculty and student recognitions/awards, and most importantly supporting and promoting the mission, vision, and values of the Zucker School of Medicine.