The AAMC's FIRST (Financial Information, Resources, Services, and Tools) program provides free resources to help you make wise financial decisions.
- Financial Information, Resources, Services, and Tools (FIRST) - Whether you’re thinking about how to pay for medical school, manage your finances during medical school, or determine your loan repayment options after medical school, with AAMC's FIRST program you’ll find unbiased, reliable guidance along your pathway to medical school and beyond.
- Financial Wellness for Medical School and Beyond
- MedLoans Organizer and Calculator (MLOC) - The MedLoans Organizer and Calculator (MLOC) was developed to assist medical students and residents with managing their education debt. The MLOC provides a secure location to organize and track student loans while also displaying possible repayment plans and costs based on the borrower’s student loan debt.
- Handling Finances During Residency - These resources can help you manage your student loan debt and determine which loan repayment option is best for you during residency.
- Loan Repayment/Forgiveness/Scholarship and Other Programs - This searchable database provides detailed information about many of the state and federal programs available to medical and other health professions students.