The AAMC's FIRST (Financial Information, Resources, Services, and Tools) program provides free resources in various formats to help you make wise financial decisions while in medical school and beyond.
- Paying for Medical School - Learn about financial aid options for financing medical school and making it affordable.
- Financial Wellness for Medical School and Beyond - Start building your financial future today with this free financial education resource.
- FIRST Videos and Webinars - Topics covered include budgeting, loan repayment, money management, preparing financially for residency, and more.
- MedLoans Organizer and Calculator (MLOC) - Organize and track your student loans while also displaying possible repayment plans and costs based on your student loan debt.
- Handling Finances During Residency - Resources to help you manage your student loan debt and determine which loan repayment option is best for you during residency.