Skip to Content

Site Menu

Zucker School of Medicine - Home

Resources & Search

Zucker School of Medicine - Home
Menu Icon

Student Records

Academic Success

Alumni Records Requests

Academic records are protected by FERPA, and are only released with the written consent of the student/graduate or otherwise permitted under FERPA. 

Your transcript, diploma, or MSPE can be requested by filling out an Alumni Records Request Form which can be submitted in person, or via mail or fax.

If you are applying through ERAS for a fellowship, we do participate in the EFDO Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS). Please enter the following contact information: 

Annalise Ellis, MHA 
Director of Student Records
500 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549

If you will need verification or licensure forms filled out, the Office of Student Records can also assist with these items. You can submit these requests to our office via email at

Request for Replacement Diploma

contact us