Skip to Content

Site Menu

Zucker School of Medicine - Home

Resources & Search

Zucker School of Medicine - Home
Menu Icon

Student Finance

Academic Success


Please submit signed/completed forms to the Office of Student Finance.

Note: MS4s who wish to submit a request to increase their cost of attendance to include expenses associated with away rotations and/or residency interviews, please contact the Office of Student Finance.

Loan Adjustment Request 
Students may submit this form to increase, decrease, or cancel their student loans or replace all or part of their expected student contribution (EFC) with federal student loan funds.

Financial Aid Appeal Request 
Students who wish to appeal their financial aid award package due to unusual circumstances or a significant change in income may submit this form.

The deadline to submit an appeal request for the upcoming aid year is August 15th.  All requests will be formally reviewed after the deadline and determinations will be made by September 30th, unless otherwise notified. 

Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request 

Students who have incurred additional costs during the academic year that are not included in the cost of attendance may submit this form.

Non-Custodial Parent Information Waiver Request 
Students who do not have contact with their non-custodial parent may request to have his/her financial information waived by submitting this form.

Private Student Loan Self-Certification Form
Students who borrow a private student loan must submit this form to their lender.  The lender will provide it to you as part of the application process. Students are strongly encouraged to consider federal loans first and understand federal versus private loans.

To complete the form, you will need your cost of attendance and your financial aid award information:

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact the Office of Student Finance at Zucker School of Medicine by Email or call 516-463-7523.

contact us